Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Cauliflower and Tomatoes



After a day at the pool and feeling pretty healthy I decided to make a vegetarian meal.  I also have to admit that I forgot to take something out from the freezer to thaw!  I also found I had bought two cauliflower heads so I needed to use at least one. 

1 medium head Cauliflower
3 large tomatoes cut up
1 clove garlic minced
1-2 tablespoons plain yogurt
1 teaspoon taco seasoning
Dash cayenne pepper

Steam the cauliflower until al dente. Drain and add the remaining ingredients. Reheat on stove top for 3-5 minutes until the tomatoes break down and are warmed through. 

TIPS:

·        If you don’t have taco seasoning use 1 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, ¼-½ teaspoon turmeric,
As always be your own Creative Dump Cook and change this recipe to what YOU have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment